Tell Tales is an innovative new book on how to tell original stories to children. It is full of ideas and suggestions for parents, grandparents, teachers, play-workers and other story-tellers to help them begin to make up their own stories, or to help them develop existing skills further. It includes, as examples, a range of stories and games for children aged up to 9 years of age.
Inside this book you can…
- Find out how Bobby is rescued from the lake.
- Meet the large turquoise frog that startled Thomas.
- Meet the fairy band, with Mr Nobodyman on piano.
- Learn why Wanda the cat is so scared that she ends up floating near the ceiling?
You can also…
- Read about ‘Alfie’s Golden Hour’.
- Learn new story games to play with children of different ages.
- Discover and enjoy your own story-telling ablities.
Tell Tales Online
Tell Tales Online is a companion activity workbook to ‘Tell Tales’ help you make your time with the children ‘come alive’.
This book contains…
- More stories
- Models to make
- An alphabet
- A ‘Reader’s Guide’ section to help on age appropriate games that can be played online
- Info about safety online
- And so much more…
The story section is presented in a way which allows both the reader and the listener to see the pictures and words at the same time, even if facing each other, so can be used via a Web Cam, in group situations or just together, face to face.
This book will surprise you but you should really enjoy it!