Tell Tales is an innovative new book on how to tell original stories to children. It is full of ideas and suggestions for parents, grandparents, teachers, play-workers and other story-tellers to help them begin to make up their own stories, or to help them develop existing skills further. It includes, as examples, a range of stories and games for children aged up to 9 years of age.
Inside this book you can…
- Find out how Bobby is rescued from the lake.
- Meet the large turquoise frog that startled Thomas.
- Meet the fairy band, with Mr Nobodyman on piano.
- Learn why Wanda the cat is so scared that she ends up floating near the ceiling?
You can also…
- Read about ‘Alfie’s Golden Hour’.
- Learn new story games to play with children of different ages.
- Discover and enjoy your own story-telling ablities.
Tell Tales Online
Tell Tales Online is a companion activity workbook to ‘Tell Tales’ help you make your time with the children ‘come alive’.
This book contains…
- More stories
- Models to make
- An alphabet
- A ‘Reader’s Guide’ section to help on age appropriate games that can be played online
- Info about safety online
- And so much more…
The story section is presented in a way which allows both the reader and the listener to see the pictures and words at the same time, even if facing each other, so can be used via a Web Cam, in group situations or just together, face to face.
This book will surprise you but you should really enjoy it!
The Christmas Wrapping Paper
The Christmas Wapping Paper is a delightful, dream-like, adventure story, particularly suitable for Christmas Eve!
Jenny loves her new Christmas wrapping paper…
it’s full of pictures of Santa, Rudolf and the elves, as well as the sleigh with lots of toys and presents. She hangs it on her bedroom wall and is surprised when, as she peeps at it, everything seems to move!
But Rudolf has disappeared. How will Santa deliver all the presents now? Oh, no!